Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Salemi Insurance offers an unbeatable combination of coverage’s, service, and affordable rates. In addition, there are many discounts available on auto policies
- Multiple Auto
- Multiple Line
- Passive Restraint
- Good Student & Driver Training
- Accident Free
- Anti-theft Device
- Defensive Driving
- Every year, PNC Financial Services Group calculates each of the 12 Days of Christmas gifts and their respective prices. An interactive infographic also shows consumers the price of the gifts compared to …Read More »
- The Best Crossover Vehicles for Winter December 2017 12 Whether your “winter” lasts a day--or months--Property Casualty 360 offers a list of the top cross over vehicles to move you into spring.Read More »